1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Questions for WARNER BROS. chat!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by George_Reis, Oct 15, 2001.

1. George_Reis

George_Reis Stunt Coordinator

I'm still dying to know what Warner has to say Tuesday. Knowing that their schedule is already set from what was said at Studio Day, it seems Warner has nothing biting (no pun intended) for next year. As a Hammer fan, I can only hope they'll give up their licenses to stuff like TASTE THE BLOOD OF DRACULA and FRANKENSTEIN MUST BE DESTROYED, 'cause they'll NEVER put them on DVD. I expect they're gonna give us a lot of the usual robotic answers like "no time soon..." or my favorite, "...needs major restoration." With regards to classic horror films, I don't want to see that "these films just don't sell" crap. That's bullshit!

2. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

It's generally frowned upon to start these threads to "prep" questions. Ron and Parker wants to hit them on the spot, so they don't have time to prepare (Personally, I think that some questions NEED prep time, but it's not my forum, so Ron and Parker's will goes). Just prep 2 or 3 questions ahead of time, that way if someone asks your question you have another one
    Oh, and it's a good idea for those coming in late to whisper to others in the chat if Question X has been asked yet, that way we eliminate redundancy
    Jeff Kleist

3. George_Reis

George_Reis Stunt Coordinator

Sorry, I didn't mean to start a thread with direct "questions," just more or less discuss the attitude of Warner Bros. in terms of releasing the thousands of unreleased library titles on DVD, and where their heads might be at Tuesday. Thousands!

4. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor

5. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden Producer
    Reviewer

Kenneth McAlinden