What's new

Question Re: Bmg Cd Club (1 Viewer)

Robin_B

Stunt Coordinator
I see that BMG have changed their membership commitments again. Now you can get 12 CD's for the price of one, with no further CD's to buy. Only postage and packaging to pay for the free CD's. Does anyone know how much the P + P is for each CD at BMG?

The way I see it you would pay $14.98 (minimum price for club CD's) for the one CD and 12 x P+P. If P+P was say $3 then my math says each CD would work out to about $4.25.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I believe shipping and handling is $2.79 per unit. I think you pick 7, then buy 1 (within a yr.) and then get 4 free. Selections are $14.98 and up. Most regular one I think are $17.98. If someone signs you up they get 5 free ones. So if you have a friend or family member that belongs that's even better. If you don't you can send me an E-Mail!

Greg.G

Stunt Coordinator
Also check out yourmusic.com. It's $5.99/CD w/ NO S&H, just sales tax. Just have to buy 1/month I believe.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I think the disadvantage of yourmusic.com which is run by BMG is that it is $5.99/month whether you buy one or not. So if you don't have a CD in your buy list (or whatever they call it) you still pay $5.99. BMG also offers points with each purchase. If you make at least 4 purchases/yr. (even 1 cd each time at 60% off with no S&H) you get 5 points. For sale purchases you get 1 pt. and more for regular ones. When you get 18 pts. you get a free CD.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
My BMG route:

Order 7 CDs, pay S&H
wait
wait
wait
On a buy 1 get 3 free sale
Order 4 CDS, pay for 1 & 4xS&H
then
Order my remaining 4 CDS, pay S&H

Greg.G

Stunt Coordinator
I'm new at this and confused regarding fulfilling my membership. Right now they are offering me buy 1, get 2 free, then unlimited at 2.99 each plus S/H. If I just got three CDs would that fulfill my membership obligation or do I just have to place an order for a solitary CD at full price? The following link suggests calling them with my fulfillment order but I did not think call them was an option:

http://www.dealdude.com/index.php?action=9&id=13

AricB

Second Unit
i use that service, which is actually a division of bmg, i believe. i like it. liked it even better when they were 4.99 each. double cd's are usually 9.99 or 11.99, and they even have some sacd's and dual discs for 5.99. i think you can get all the bob dylans and elton johns and eric clapton sacds...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks