What's new

Quality of Wellspring's work? THE GAME IS OVER (1 Viewer)

Sean Alaoui

Auditioning
I noticed the Roger Vadim/Jane Fonda film THE GAME IS OVER comes out in a few weeks and I might like to pick it up, has this DVD been reviewed yet or can anyone comment on the quality of work done by Wellspring Home Video?

Ted Todorov

Senior HTF Member
I noticed the Roger Vadim/Jane Fonda film THE GAME IS OVER comes out in a few weeks and I might like to pick it up, has this DVD been reviewed yet or can anyone comment on the quality of work done by Wellspring Home Video?
Their record has been between bad and horrendous. There have been a few good exceptions, but don't count it. I'd wait for a review before buying anything.

Ted

Sean Alaoui

Auditioning
Thanks for the warning Ted. I already own the Japanese DVD that's 2.00:1 non anamorphic and I would hate to own 2 poor transfers of this film, I'll wait for a review.

Sean Alaoui

Auditioning
Well the cover art is up at dvdempire and I'm pretty disappointed, the back cover lists it at 1.85:1 (4/3) when it should be 2.35:1. Also looks like it's non-anamorphic, guess Wellspring wont be getting my $20. :thumbsdown:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks