What's new

Purchase made - Many thanks to all (1 Viewer)

Ed C

Stunt Coordinator
After months of auditioning and researching, I've finally pulled the trigger.
I ordered the Diva 6.1, 2.1, C6, SVS 20-39, and Denon AVR-3802 today. Hopefully, I will not be disappointed with the Divas. I was about to purchase the B&W 603, 601, and LCR6 when i decided to take a chance .
I'll keep you all posted when the nearly 400 lbs of equipment rolls in.

Ron Reda

Senior HTF Member
Although I had nothing at all to do with your purchase, I hope you enjoy your 3802 as much as I have in the past few months. It's provided me with countless hours of entertainment!
Have fun!
Ron

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
Man what a great system. I'll bet you can't wait till it all starts to arrive. All that gear coming in a week, it'll be better than any Christmas.
BTW, I have the Diva's and the 600 series are not even in the same league. The 6.1's are more comparable to the N803's. With the SVS and 3802 you should be rockin' the house. That's an awesome system. How about posting your thoughts on the AVS thread when you get it all set up and broken in.
Russ

Ed C

Stunt Coordinator
Russ.
I'll be sure to post my opinions on the equipment and merchants on both forums.
Edmond

rodneyH

Supporting Actor
Diva's comparing to the 803N, come on, you kidding yourself. I know a few people on another site who have been somewhat disappointed with the diva performance (the Diva honeymoon has been over on that site for well over a month).
Don't be fooled by the looks of the diva, it doesn't have the characteristics that B&Ws have (dispite the similar looks), if you like a soft dome tweeter you will probably like them, but they are totally different than B&W sound (as is Vandersteens, and Martin Logans), all speakers have their own characteristics, and diva and B&W is different (not meaning better or worse, just different).
good luck, enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks