What's new

PS1 memory card giving me trouble!! (1 Viewer)

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Recently I bought a PS1 game for my PS2. Works fine, blah blah blah. I neeeded to save but only have a PS2 memory card, which won't save the PS1 games. SO, I found an old PS1 memory card in my friends closet that he said I could have. Well, it works fine, but now I need to delete some stuff off of it. How do I go about that? For the PS2 cards, you just go to browser with no game in an select the card icon from the menu, but alas, I can't figure out how to do it with the PS1 card. Any help? I tried just putting the PS1 memory card in the PS2, with no disc, and when it goes to browser, it says "no data" and shows no memory cards are inserted. However when it says that, and then I insert the PS2 memory card, it comes up with the PS2 memory card and I can delete things at will. There is nothing wrong with the PS1 memory card, I can load games off of it and such that I have saved, I just need to delete some stuff from it. Anyone have any ideas?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Try putting the PS1 card in the first memory card slot, THEN turning the console on without a game. If that doesn't work, then something's wrong.

Is it a Sony card or a third party?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks