What's new
World Wide Stereo

progressive through projector (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
From what I've been able to ascertain from reading your posts it could be the way you have things hooked-up requires something like this? http://www.cablestogo.com/product.as...engine=adwords!654&keyword=%28component+to+vga+adapter%29

Again, it would be helpful to know what inputs the projector has. For example, does it have a component input? If so, you can try a component cable (or 3 separate composite video cables) and see if you still have the problem. You can move one of the devices closer to the projector if you have shorter cables.

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
The 2nd link would not work for me. Perhaps the rec'r supports 480i component but not 480p?

Phil A

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Phil
I went to JVC's site and could not find that model no. for the manual. Unless there was some problem with cabling or with the proj. settings, I find it hard to believe that all 4 devices would not pass a progressive signal. Usually when you output to a device that is not set-up for a progressive signal you get a wavey type image that moves around (best way I could describe it anyway) that looks squashed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks