What's new

problem (1 Viewer)

Zack<P>

Agent
hey whats up folks figured this would be the place to ask for some advice . here in italy all windows have this metal door(you could say)to keep light out and also for anti theft purposes . well when im sitting round watching a good action flick and a huge explosion hits . the bass is so hard it actualy causes this metal panel to rattle . i've tried turning the bass down on the sub to no avail . what could i use to keep this metal pane from rattling so much and whats a good website to grab it from .being all my stuff has to be ordered pretty much restricts me from going out to walmart or a hifi shop and getting it . thanks in advance for any help .

StephenHa

Second Unit
something like dynamat (ashphalt based material ) may help you can get it from www.crutchfield.com or parts express has some sound deadeners basically you just want ot make the metal a bit denser so it resonates at a different frequency

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks