What's new

Problem....too dark and too blue (1 Viewer)

I have a problem with my Hitachi 43UWX10B. The set was ISF calibrated a few months back and the picture was perfect until I turned it on this morning.
The picture is now too dark, very soft, and my grays have a noticeable blue tint. None of the user controls has been changed.
Any thoughts on what would cause something like this to happen literally overnight? This is going to hurt if something is seriously wrong with the set and I have to have a repair.
There goes my 4 month old ISF calibration out the window.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Are you certain the user controls haven't been touched? Maybe you hit a "reset"-type button on the remote (or someone else did when you weren't around), and the Hitachi has reverted to its pre-calibrated settings.

I'm sure that none of the user controls has been touched (the fiance doesn't have a clue how to use my Pronto remote :))

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks