What's new

Prime Days 2021 Anyone find anything good? (1 Viewer)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Also just finally ordered The Batman: Complete Animated Series BD set for $35 -- think it was roughly this low at least once before, but I missed that sale...

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Also, did the $40 Amazon GC for $10 promo credit deal and bought some footwear for the family...

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
For those looking for a deal on 55-65" OLED display, they have the Sony A8H series in their lightning deals (at $1.2K for 55" to $1.6K for 65").

_Man_

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Concurrently, Audible has a sale of up to 70% off audiobooks. I bought six novellas for about $4 each, that I don’t want to spend $15 credits on.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I was planning to make a purchase, but as I was adding things to my cart the main item I really wanted apparently went out of stock and was removed from my cart. So I just deleted the whole cart.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
There were a few items in my save for later that wound up having some hefty discounts, so I couldn't pass on observing Prime Day this year.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Refurbed Alexa Studio.

EDIT -- and Hitchcock. How long is the wait on that Psycho replacement disc on average?

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I could use a new, high-mid-ish level WiFi-6 router... and they do have a decent selection of routers on sale, but not the ASUS RT-AX86U I'm mainly eyeing...

_Man_

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
EDIT -- and Hitchcock. How long is the wait on that Psycho replacement disc on average?
I sent for mine back in November and due to Universal's shitty customer service, I'm still waiting. That being said, I seem to be the only person who hasn't gotten theirs yet (including people who sent away for them months and months after I sent for mine).

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
I see
Big Bang Theory complete Blu for $85
Monty Python's Flying Circus all four seasons Blu for $50.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
I got a Ninja blender. I had a $10 credit I didn't want to waste, and I need a blender.
Hope it was cheap. Those Ninjas don't work nearly as well or last nearly as long as this bad boy...

20210621_152303.jpg

Dave Jessup

Stunt Coordinator
Monty Python would be wonderfully tempting if I hadn't bought it pre-release from Network. :)

On the other hand, Wonder Woman '84 (simple blu-ray) was $12.99 on Saturday. We bit, ordered a few accompanying items.

Yesterday we received notification that WW84 was shipping separately, arriving early - today.

Today's note was "Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience. "

I'll leave it to your imaginations what the "problem during shipping" was that was so drastic the item's been cancelled altogether.

Chip_HT

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chip
I bought a cross arm for my outdoor light pole from Amazon Warehouse and got an extra 25% off.

Fitting in with the theme of Prime Day - Amazon devices or just random stuff that no one ever would think to order.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks