What's new

Pre-order ROBOT MONSTER on 3-D Blu-ray! (1 Viewer)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
“I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot!”

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
We've just added restored Bela Lugosi footage to our ROBOT MONSTER Blu-ray and DVD release! You'll find all the details in today's campaign update:

Bela Lugosi

930ee188c4f954e425100346e79f9962-classic-monsters-halloween-photos.jpg

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
I'd also appreciate an answer as to how you came to get this from Wade. Well, having looked at the campaign, I'm guessing this has nothing to do with Wade Williams, as his name appears nowhere. Everyone perhaps just "assumed"? Or have I missed something? It would be wonderful if Wade was indeed not involved because then perhaps others would start releasing stuff like Invaders from Mars.

Bob Furmanek

Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bob
I've just received this wonderful notice from Kickstarter.

Congratulations! We’ve selected Pre-order ROBOT MONSTER on 3-D Blu-ray and DVD! as a “Project We Love,” which is our way of highlighting brilliant examples of creativity. You’ll see a badge under your main image or project video, and we’ll feature your campaign across Kickstarter.

#ProjectWeLove

kickstarter-pwl.gif

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
More money pledged for Robot Monster ($48,116 right now), than for Revenge of the Shogun Women ($22,028) and Dynasty ($23,387) combined!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
What happens to "extra" money? Is it funneled toward other restoration work for other titles? Or does it all have to be used on this project in the form of extra-super-deluxe treatment and extras?

Also, the "project we love" badge is nice, but it seems like they give those out pretty freely. Or maybe it's just that all of Bob's projects have received them? :D

darkrock17

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andrew McClure
What happens to "extra" money? Is it funneled toward other restoration work for other titles? Or does it all have to be used on this project in the form of extra-super-deluxe treatment and extras?

Also, the "project we love" badge is nice, but it seems like they give those out pretty freely. Or maybe it's just that all of Bob's projects have received them? :D
The more money raised goes to making the project be the best it can be and not need another campaign to complete it. That’s what was done with the Beetlejuice documentary that’s still in post production.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
All this just prooves what the nay-sayers have been sceaming for years -- there is no support for the 3D format! :unsure:

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
“I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot!”
I love this film so much, I started a tie company in Romons name...the Robot Monster Retro Tie Co....https://www.etsy.com/shop/RobotMonsterRetroCo?ref=profile_header
Long live Ro-mon!!!

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
I am very happy to announce our next exciting pre-order campaign on Kickstarter. Please share!

wow, I must have missed this thred, sorry Bob!! One of my favorite movies, will this also have a 2D/4K BRD with the 3D version? Once I saw this I strted to give the project a big shout out through my pages and contacxts!! Best of luck and please let me know, keep me in the loop!!

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
wow, I must have missed this thred, sorry Bob!! One of my favorite movies, will this also have a 2D/4K BRD with the 3D version? Once I saw this I strted to give the project a big shout out through my pages and contacxts!! Best of luck and please let me know, keep me in the loop!!

The Blu-ray (no 4k) will have both a Blu-ray 3-D version (which will also play in 2D) and an anaglyph 3-D (red/cyan glasses) version. Retail release is expected to be later 2nd quarter 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks