What's new

Post Funny Pictures of Kitties (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
The offending post has been deleted.

And I really would like to know why some here think it's okay to make tasteless jokes about harming cats while those same people would be up in arms if you ever made similar jokes about dogs.

Consider this post a warning to anyone contemplating doing this. I will take Jeff's advice above, guaranteed.

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor

Yeah, I got two cats Casper and Rocko and a couple dogs too. I just think pictures of little kittens are hillarious. Maybe it's just me? Also, anything relating to animal cruelty I am completely against. It's pretty sick to do danger to something that is so smart, yet not smart enough to know WHY your harming it. I think dumb people do cruelty to animals to make themselves seem more important than they really are.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Rich, I wish I could give you an award of some sort!
You had the best of intentions when starting this thread, and they were sullied by some unfortunate posts. Carry on! :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
And, Julie, did you do the Photoshop work on that image? (And do you dream of H.P. Lovecraft at night? :))

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I guess the sick pictures are evidence of Koyanis Kattski, which is Hopi language for "life is out of balance without feline companionship."

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I have some wonderful pics of my new campanion and partner in crime Ali , if someone could PM me on how to post them. Very cute thread
Is the jumbo kitty real?

Rich Romero

Supporting Actor
I'm actually more of a dog person, but I got respect for my cats too. It just seems that dogs get deeply attached to their owners more. I swear my dog Midas goes into a deep depression everytime my mom goes to work. He just lays on the couch and looks like he has tears in his eyes. My cats just kinda lay around, and they are both terribly overweight. :)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
We have "bring your kids to work" days, but they won't let me bring Fluffy Pumpkin in. And he's very good at paperwork.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Rich,

Just like people, every cat has a different personality. Those of us with more than one kitty companion probably notice this more. Perhaps the cats you live with are a bit more standoffish than some others.

I know that Velcro is very aware of my comings and goings from home and he makes a mighty racket when I'm leaving and is usually right there at the door when I come home, presumably responding to the rattle of the keys in the locks. When I'm home, I can't even go to the bathroom without him following me in there. Trust me when I tell you that he is as deeply attached to me (and I to him) as any dog would be.

Eddie on the other hand is totally different. He doesn't pay much attention to my comings and goings, doesn't follow me around the house. But whenever he feels like it he comes to me to seek out any attention he craves.

I know them well enough to know that, as far as Velcro is concerned, there is no such thing as too much love and affection. In fact, sometimes I have to send him away when I want a few minutes to myself. Eddie on the other hand seems to have a more variable mood. He may not sit near me for days on end and then, when he's good and ready, he comes around and starts acting all cute and kittenish.

I love them both very much.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Rain, very cute description of your roommates

When I'm home, I can't even go to the bathroom without him following me in there.
I thought I was the only one. If I shut the door of my restroom, I'm insured an orange and white paw trying to force the door open from underneath.

Cam S

Screenwriter
And I really would like to know why some here think it's okay to make tasteless jokes about harming cats while those same people would be up in arms if you ever made similar jokes about dogs.
We can't have a luagh now and again?? I'm a HUGE cat nut, I have 3 cats, and I find the joke funny. I guess if it's deemed "bad" and deleted then so be it.

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I love my cats--Tux and Odo are my pride and joy. If I had a scanner, I'd show you all Odo lying in my bathroom sink, where I tend to find him many a morning.:laugh:

Cam S

Screenwriter
Pics of my cats
Since I have pictures of my cats on the net, I might as well show them off :)
Casey is the Orange Tabby
Soozee is the Himalayan/Persian
K.R is the Grey and white something or other (no idea what she is, we found her way up in the mountains)
I think I have somewhere around 100+ pictures of these 3 cats, they are just so photogenic :D

Kevin P

Screenwriter
I have many more, but here's a cute one of my Patches (one of my 3 cats) sleeping under a blanket:

You can see more kitty pics at my website.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Rich, those are not monsters, they are Domo-Kun's. They are sweet, loveable furry meatloafs that are the mascot for a Japanese satelite TV company. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks