What's new

Post Funny Pictures of Kitties (1 Viewer)

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Link Removed The pictures on the site are in 512x384 but his camera originally takes them at 2048x1536. He is now starting to sell 8.5x11 framed prints of his pics.
Cam S. I bookmarked your site, I will use some of those as wallpaper (Using Webshots, I rotate wallpapers)

Cam S

Screenwriter
Glad ya liked my pictures Martin. Now just as soon as I get my new Canon G3, whoa boy, those cats are gonna have to put up with a serious amount of pictures. Soozee always seems to do the cutest things, and you just can't help it NOT to take pics :D

Julie K

Screenwriter
(And do you dream of H.P. Lovecraft at night?
Well, according to some recent threads over at alt.horror.cthulhu, it's not at all uncommon for Lovecraft readers to have Lovecraftian dreams :)
BTW, I should mention that Lovecraft absolutely adored kitties.
I wish I could post a link to a cute and funny movie I have. It shows a young black and white cat sitting up on his haunches in front of an older, large orange cat. The young cat is holding his paws way over his head and waggling them up and down. Unfortunately, he's ignoring the body language of the orange cat, who's thrashing his tail and lowering his head....and he pounces! He grabs the young cat around the middle and they go sliding across the floor while the older cat teaches the younger one not to taunt his elders. It is hilariously funny (and no one is getting really hurt so you don't feel bad about laughing.)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Along with bunnies and deer, I see lots of strays on the way home... There's a real cuties black and white kitten or perhaps more like a young cat which is soooo adorable that I see occasionally on the way home, makes me want to adopt it.

Except I'm mildly allergic but my parents are a bit worse than I. Since they bounce between their shore house and here, can't really keep pets other than spiders and fish. If I had my own place, I'd probably get one from the shelter but until then... Out of curiousity, are there breeds of cats that are typically less troublesome for mild allergies than others? I'm guessing the short haired varieties would have less dander or am I completely wrong?

Always like Siamese cats but I doubt I'd find one in a shelter!!

My allergies consists of not touching my eyes after handling cats cause my eyes will sometimes start to itch. However, I used to get a little congested but not anymore, at least from recent experience with friends who have cats.

Jay

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Jay said:
Always like Siamese cats but I doubt I'd find one in a shelter!!
Actually Jay there are rescues dedicated to Siamese and other Asian breeds specifically
try
http://www.siameserescue.org for starters,
My kitty is a rescue of sort. It didn't take long for the transfer from scared meek houseguest to King reign supreme of all that was once my house.

CameronS

Supporting Actor
My post was one that was deleted, but I'd like to say that I love cats. I posted it only because of the similarities with the original picture that started this thread.

All in good fun guys, all in good fun.

Cam S

Screenwriter
Haha, how ironic, both of the deleted posts were from 2 Cameron's. You and I. Crazy :D

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Nothing personal, Cameron and Cam(eron)! And sorry for any misunderstanding.
And so did Robert A. Heinlein, to the point of giving them starring roles in his novels and short stories. I bet you still haven't ordered The Door Into Summer, have you? Must I send you a copy? :)

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Link Removed
For anyone interested, my sister's site is cat heaven, featuring numerous photos of Fintan (the siamese) and Muggelsworth (the massive one):
Link Removed

Micah Lloyd

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Julie, there went an hour... How could anyone give any of them less than an eight?!? They're so cuuuuute...! Check out the top 20 section.

(OK, a couple of photos needed to be removed...)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks