What's new

Phantom Menace-Film, Video or both? (1 Viewer)

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
Well, Lucas' theory is that since Ep1 was almost totally transferred to HD video for post production and then back to film, you're not getting true film quality anyway. So, why not skip the first transfer stage and start direct from digital. It remains to be seen if this will work or not.

Well as a Star Wars fan I would have to say that Anakin IS INDEED the one from the prophecy! He is the one who (in the end) killed Darth Sidious ( the Emperior) in ROTJ! He may have done it in a round about way but he did it!
You do have a good point there. But, I'd still defer to Luke. Although Anakin did finish off the Emperor, it was Luke that was the catalyst in bringing out the events necessary for the Emperor's downfall. Though, on the other hand, you can argue that Anakin was the catalyst by merely bringing Luke into the world. I guess it can be argued either way.

clemente

Agent
It's been rather widely reported that Jason X was filmed on hi-def with similar camera packages as Episode II.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks