Perry Mason Season 1 part 2 Coming soon?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Ian K McLachlan, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Ian K McLachlan

Ian K McLachlan Second Unit

Ian Kenneth McLachlan
    Having very much enjoyed watching the first part of season 1 I am eagerly looking forward to the next part. Does anyone know when it is likely to be released please?

2. Gary OS

Gary OS Producer

Gary
    It'd be nice to see it before the end of the year, since I breezed through the first set in about one week.

Gary "this series is such a pleasure to watch - truly one of my favorite shows of all time" O.

3. Steve...O

Steve...O Producer

Steve
    Hi Ian,

Count me among the many who are waiting for S1 Vol 2 and beyond. Like Gary, I finished the first set in a week. I'm not too concerned as CBS/Paramount is pretty good at fast tracking releases which sell well which, from all indications, Perry did.

I was hoping for at least 1 more release before Christmas as this will be a Christmas gift or two.

Steve

4. Phyll

Phyll Stunt Coordinator

I hope Paramount releases it soon. I was shocked at how good this show looked. And how great to see all the older shows. I never really watched the black and white reruns before so this is great. Now Paramount needs to hurry. I don't think sells are a problem. It hit number one on Amazon.com. And I found it locally. And I live in a very small town(30,000).