What's new

Perry Mason Season 1 part 2 Coming soon? (1 Viewer)

Ian K McLachlan

Second Unit
Real Name
Ian Kenneth McLachlan
Having very much enjoyed watching the first part of season 1 I am eagerly looking forward to the next part. Does anyone know when it is likely to be released please?

Gary OS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gary
It'd be nice to see it before the end of the year, since I breezed through the first set in about one week.

Gary "this series is such a pleasure to watch - truly one of my favorite shows of all time" O.

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Hi Ian,

Count me among the many who are waiting for S1 Vol 2 and beyond. Like Gary, I finished the first set in a week. I'm not too concerned as CBS/Paramount is pretty good at fast tracking releases which sell well which, from all indications, Perry did.

I was hoping for at least 1 more release before Christmas as this will be a Christmas gift or two.

Steve

Phyll

Stunt Coordinator
I hope Paramount releases it soon. I was shocked at how good this show looked. And how great to see all the older shows. I never really watched the black and white reruns before so this is great. Now Paramount needs to hurry. I don't think sells are a problem. It hit number one on Amazon.com. And I found it locally. And I live in a very small town(30,000).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks