What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Paths of Glory (1957) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
BA3F77EB-968A-4722-A617-A89424419F0E.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
An easy upgrade from the Criterion blu-ray. Kino does everything right, with their 4K UHD releases of black & white MGM catalogue titles. The quality of their Billy Wilder 4K UHDs were superb. I love that they use the original cover art too. Criterion should really have made sure they had the rights to the 4K UHD. They've had this in their catalogue since LaserDisc days. I'm interested to see who releases the 4K UHD of Barry Lyndon.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I preordered this from Target this morning with their "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" sale. I know I'll have to wait longer than buying directly from Kino, but I got it for little less than $15 after using a gift card. As a retiree, I have to shop the best bargains to stretch my discretionary budget because of the high inflation affecting us all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks