What's new

Pre-Order Death Wish (1974) (4k UHD) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
915TCrnWafL._SL1500_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate, HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Nice! Wondering what kind of extras will be included?
I don't care about extras but I am waiting eagerly for an informed opinion about the picture and sound quality. I haven't seen this film for a very long time.

Robert Saccone

Premium
I lived in Manhattan in the early seventies. I think there’s 3 movies that capture the feel of what it was like. The French Connection, The Taking of Pelham 123 and Death Wish. Watching anyone of these takes me right back to that time period. Now if we could only get The French Connection in 4K.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
I don't care about extras but I am waiting eagerly for an informed opinion about the picture and sound quality. I haven't seen this film for a very long time.

The good news is Kino will work on the remaster themselves so that will leave little room for mediocrity. Paramount's 4K scans are a mixed bag, ranging from passable to good. I've yet to be blown away by a Paramount 4K disc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks