What's new

Pre-Order TÁR (2022) (4k UHD Combo) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
BAFA38FA-2CA3-4D62-8E01-5E7E0111C233.jpeg 25D01A17-861B-4ED2-97C9-47E943CE4008.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
No release date given yet, but this is one of best reviewed films this year:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
No release date given yet
Well yeah. The movie is just beginning its theatrical rollout. It started in 4 theaters last weekend and is now expanding to 36 theaters this weekend. They're not going to diminish the box office by announcing a release date for the disc this far out. It seems like Focus is wiling to play the long game on this one.

Kyle_D

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle Dickinson
Saw this today. The reviews are justified. It’s the best new film I’ve seen in several years. I really hope there’s still an audience for serious, lean-in cinema like this.

This is an easy preorder.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
Viewed the Blu-ray last night thanks to my local library and it was excellent so will purchase the 4K disc. Great performance by Kate Blanchett and at times when watching it reminded me of the film 32 Short Films About Glenn Gould.

Reactions: PMF

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks