What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Paradise Hotel...... (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Woo Hoo!

The muscle-bound bug-eyed paranoid Toni has been sent packing! You go, Keith!

The goodbye montage was excellent!

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
This is starting to remind of Survivor Marquesas, when the tables were turned on the Rotu 4 and they were picked off one by one.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The "originals" had no idea how to really play the game, and turned it into a "them vs. us" scenario. The "originals" played it really badly.

How about Keith getting to knock out 2 of the most annoying guests in the game: Toni and Zack.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Patrick, that may have been his motivation to get on the show. :) The only thing is Keith had to knock out somebody the first time and couldn't be eliminated, but he definitely made the right choice both weeks.

The originals (except Charla) have no idea how badly they're playing now, their attitude is causing them to dig themselves into a deeper hole each episode with any newcomers, especially since anyone coming has been watching all along. If Beau decides to turn on the rest of them, it's almost a done deal (and I say almost because you never know what twist they'll throw in). Like Keith said, they all signed up to play the game.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
haha good for toni, I was sick of her brute ways I bet 100.00 she was a bully in school

. As for me the orignator (kinda) of this thread, I must admit......... yes I have seen every episode........ now I can't stop watching.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Dave, we knew you were hooked from the start. ;)

Ding Dong the Witch is dead!!! :D I love it how Toni thought she was doing something great by "saving" Amy. Amy won't last long now without her "protector" and even Kristin was crying last night. It was funny seeing all three of them squirm and watching them self destruct by pissing off Scott and Beau even when they desperately needed both of them to stay alive. Let's just hope that Beau remembers this and doesn't just go back to the clique.

I'm anxious to see what surprise they have in store for us next week.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
OK, I'll admit it. I have seen the last three episodes of this trashy show. Even worse, I have developed opinions on who should stay and go. I feel so unclean.:b

Anyway, I was cracking up when Toni was saying her goodbyes and we saw her sweat drenched back. I'm guessing maybe a red jumpsuit on a tropical beach is not the best fashion choice, especially when you're going under a bunch of hot lights too.:rolleyes:

Now if they can get rid of the pimply-faced, thick-waisted, melodramatic Amy then maybe they can focus more on having fun in the sun again. It must suck being in a great place and not able to enjoy it because of all the drama taking place.

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
I haven't seen every episiode, but why didn't they make Holly pick last like Keith had to do a couple weeks ago ? She got off easy and made both Keith & Charla look like they were out to get Toni (though who could blame them).

I also don't get why Charla was blubbering so much. She knew exactly what she and Keith were going to do. Unless it was just an act.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Click on her head (she's second from right) and then click on the "If I could go anywhere in the world..."
That is priceless... so wrong on so many levels.

I have been watching this show on and off while reading magazines the last couple of weeks while my wife has had it on and I hated Toni after just that little exposure.

I am not totally sure of the rules but this is an individual game right, ONE person will win, not a team or group of people? If so, the "originals" and especially Toni have got the strategy all wrong IMO.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Click on her head (she's second from right) and then click on the "If I could go anywhere in the world..."
:D :D :D That's so bad. If you click on the "most inspirational person..." she talks about her boyfriend Anthony. Hmmm, wonder if Zack knows about him???

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Tim-

Do you think Anthony is a code word for Toni? She really seemed to enjoy kissing Amy and petting her head. Maybe Zack is history...

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Do you think Anthony is a code word for Toni? She really seemed to enjoy kissing Amy and petting her head. Maybe Zack is history...
Could be! I was making comments throughout the show to my wife about how they were touchy feely with each other. Maybe Amy has a stronger stomach than Alex does.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
On that same page, under occupation:

"Um...I have 5 jobs to many. Full time Nanny, retail, and the other three somehow relate to of course dancing..."

Is it just me or does "somehow relate to of course dancing" sound like she's saying she's a stripper or something?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I caught Toni doing a stripper move on Alex (the way she caressed the left side of his face while making up-close eye contact with him) when the girls where doing "laps" for the guys a few weeks ago. It wouldn't surprise me if some of these guests had jobs in the adult entertainment industry.

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Maybe it's all coming together then. Toni and Amy may be strippers/lovers. Perhaps they can pair up to hunt down the "Loc Nes Monster" Down Under?

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
>Toni and Amy may be strippers/lovers

Count me as a heterosexual male who *never* wants to see Toni naked.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Spoilers to be removed in the morning.

What is up with Tom? What a strange dude. I feel really sorry for Holly having to room with the freak and his monkey.

I hope they really bust Alex good because he's a skank.

Amy's still infantile. Kristin's support of Alex's thievery doesn't paint her in a good light at all either.

David doesn't handle pressure well at all. I about busted a gut when he tossed a gutter ball when it up to him to knock down some pins.

Charla's terrible at flirting while drunk. Keith's just playing it cool.

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
if it wasnt for dave this show would probally be not funny. He get's so worked up! First the bowling and then the Gambling.......
i want to know what the winner wins.... and when it's over.

actually i dont want it to be over. I kinda like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks