What's new

Paradise Hotel...... (1 Viewer)

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
I used to hate Toni until last night. Man is that broad messed up. Did anyone notice that a few of the guys referred to her as 30? Didn't she supposedly turn 29 that night she broke down crying to Beau? She said she grew up ugly, which is why she lifts weights... she thinks muscles on a woman are supposed to make her MORE attractive???????

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
I love it! Finally, someone with some balls that didn't just listen to the crowd. See ya Zack!!! That guy was so annoying.

Aaron Whitaker

Stunt Coordinator
This show is addictive b/c you grow to hate the whiny cliche so much. It's like highschool all over again. That new guy definitely had some balls and I applaud him. Now just boot Toni, then Zack's girl, and things should settle down. I like Charla, Tara, Dave, and now the new guy.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
Woohoo! It was great to see someone finally stand up to Toni and her childish temper.

The little "clique" seems to have forgotten that they aren't just there on a little romantic vacation. Poor little Amy no longer has her dysfunctional romance.

My favorite quote from Zack was something to the effect of: "He's just intimidated because I'm more ripped than he is." Aaaahaha! Dumbass.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
Now just boot Toni, then Zack's girl, and things should settle down. I like Charla, Tara, Dave, and now the new guy.
I agree 100%. Tara, Charla and Dave have to stick with him and things will work out.

Beau is so f'ing stupid! He was yelling after Zack got booted. Earth to Beau, if it wasn't Zack, it would've been you. Your so-called "friends" wanted him to boot you.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
think Zack's next reality show appearance will be on Cops?

I gotta hand it to Keith-- he seems to have a level head and handled Toni perfectly-- "You're not always right."

He he he. All we need now is the dismissal of either Toni, Amy, or Kristin and it's back to a level playing field for all.

Best regards,
~~Nathan

Chuck Schick

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, Keith has my vote too.

I would have asked Amy or Toni to name who should have gone home in front of the whole crew, if it shouldn't have been Zack. I have never seen high school clique dynamics in people that age. They would all turn on each other on a dime if it came to it. Zack told Tara that he wasn't really with Amy and later was hurt Amy didn't say she was in love with him.

Maybe Amy should have been nicer to him, Kristen shouldn't have threatened him and Zack shouldn't have mocked his abs?

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
yeah, Keith put that roid-raged, bugeyed bitch in her place. Looks like the fun continues tonight as in the previews, the show Keith saying something like "you're acting like 2 year-olds!". And two more *much* hotter babes coming in tonight should definitely make everyone but Tara & Charla nnnneeeerrrrvous.

Nathan_R

Supporting Actor
"You're acting like 2 year olds!"

Ya da man, Keith.

I was thinking that maybe things would settle down if they could get rid of one of the remaining clique girls (Toni, Amy, or Kristin). However, I don't think the new girl has much going on upstairs. I think she'll either a) go after the guy she likes or b) do whatever the clique tells her. I think it's entirely possible she'll get rid of Charla just to fit into the clique.

Again, I'll have to give kudos to Keith. Telling Amy just to go home if she were so miserable without Simian, um, I mean "Zack", was right on.

Kissy Kissy.

Tim Markley

Screenwriter
It's funny how Amy has made Zack into this reverential figure that supposedly "every here loved and looked up to". Give me a break! Amy has now turned into Toni II. I gotta hand it to Keith for keeping his cool. If she got in my face line that there'd be some trouble.

Beau is still clueless even after Alex admitted that he told everyone that he wanted Zack and Scott to stay.

It was good to see Holly pick Scott. If Holly gets close to him and then picks to room with him, that will leave only Alex and Beau for Amy, Kristin and Toni to pick from.

Tom Meyer

Second Unit
If Holly picks Scott, then wouldn't one of the Gang of Three be booted ? Ms. 'Roids is roomin' w/ him right now so presumably she'll pick him again.

For a good laugh, have a look at the "Bedroom selections" page on paradiseonfox.com . It positively rips new ones for all the originals.

The Game might be ON, but Toni's still in the OFF position with Scott. Sure, he picked her as roommate, but he still hasn't laid a hand on her. The "new Toni" is ornery, jealous and getting nasty, but she's still not gettin' any. Even a flash of fake boob at the toga party left her empty-handed.

matt bee

Stunt Coordinator
:laugh: Tom.

Didn't Toni make some comment to the effect of "I've been living with him for 3 weeks and I don't get that!" when Holley kissed Scott at the selection imterviews?

And if I hear her say "Game on!" one more time I'm gonna scream. Sure she's plotting and scheming with her little cronies to get the undesirables off the show, but she's certainly not "playing the game". I see why she got so upset (again..) at Dave. :rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks