What's new

Panasonic RP91 (1 Viewer)

Ken Custodio

Second Unit
I called another local Audio Video store to find out if they sell the RP91 since my normal AV store doesn't carry them. The guy at the new AV store said they don't carry the RP91 because that is a Circuit City level product! And they only carry high end equipment. He was very indignant about it, as if to say how dare I call there asking for such a low end product. Ok, I guess I won't be shopping from that store.

BobRoulier

Second Unit
Say what? a low end player, I think that guys smokin to much crack;) someone needs to go over there and punch this guy in the punch this guy in the stomach:emoji_thumbsup: sorry just kiddin:D
Bob

BobRoulier

Second Unit
ooops sorry I repeated my self there, that's what happens when you try and talk on the phone and type at the same time:angry:
Bob

HarryR

Agent
I find that even in the "higher end" stores they dont seem to know a whole lot of specifics about DVD players. They all want to push the big names on you (like my dealer trying to get me to buy the Marantz over the RP-91 yet couldnt give me a coherent reason why other than the name).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks