What's new

Rare Region Free Black Panasonic DVD-RP91 DVD player with SDI mod and more! (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!!

time to clear out more of my personal SDI players, I recently sold my last 2 Denon 1600's, I will miss them, but I need the cash, I have here my last 2 Panasonic RP91s, after this I will never have anymore RP91's personally (or for that matter thru my business), so this is it, the end of a era for me :frowning:

I have here the cream of the crop when it comes to SDI DVD players, the legendary Panasonic DVD-RP91, this player is black in color, forget those silver components ;) a black RP91 is very rare these days

as everyone knows this player is the king of the hill in SDI DVD picture quality, you will not find any better, I have compared every known SDI DVD player

this player is in 100% Perfect cosmetic condition
the front panel is 100% condition, sweet and perfect

the player is in 100% perfect physical working condition of course(see below for more details)

The unit comes complete with upgraded power cable, and original remote along with original manual

The DVD player has had these mods/features completed:

1)100% Region Free, you can playback any NTSC DVD from anywhere in the world(The unit will not playback PAL DVD's of course)

2) Macrovision garbage has been 100% disabled :p

2) SDI modification for flawless picture to a outboard scaler, I have tested this on a Iscan VP50 and you can imagine how good the image is, these players both have the Pixel Magic SDI boards installed for the highest quality SDI image

4)The DVD optical drive in this unit has been calibrated for perfect reading results, giving you the fastest read times and chapter skipping etc., this feature alone cost big $ from a repair shop

5) I have thoroughly cleaned the unit inside and out, it looks and performs the same as brand new, and I gurantee that

SOLD!!!

I would prefer paypal for this item, but I am open to other forms

Outside USA buyers are welcome and appreciated, but will have to pay more shipping

I have completed hundreds of deals here on AVS, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply ;)

If you have any questions please email me at: avs "at" custom-ht.com email gets quickest repsonse, as I check it hourly, PM is fine also

Thanks for your interest and for helping me pay some bills, DVD playback does not get any better than this and I can guarantee that :)

-Gary

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
price lowered again, I really need to move these, if you have never seen DVD from a Panasonic SDI RP91, then you don't know what a treat this is ;)

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks