What's new

P&S DVD and the Studios Laughing all the way to the Bank. (1 Viewer)

Brian_J

Second Unit
While I agree that they are greedy and motivated by profit
So if you are motivated by wanting to make a profit you are greedy? A term that cannot be defined by the way. What do you do for a living?
Now, regarding OAR, until we are more than a blip on their profits radar screen, we have to make it sound like we are more than just a blip on their profits radar screen...because the facts are what they are, we are in the vast minority. :frowning:
Brian

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Thanks for the reply Carl.

I would just produce nothing but OAR for DVD, VHS and TV and just make people get used to it. It's ironic that the OAR you get the whole film but people think P&S gives it to you.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
Now, regarding OAR, until we are more than a blip on their profits radar screen, we have to make it sound like we are more than just a blip on their profits radar screen...because the facts are what they are, we are in the vast minority.
My point was that even though they want to make a big profit, they are stupid, because p&s only is not the way to do it, because while we may be a numerical minority, we spend a hell of a lot more dollars on dvds than those who hate black bars.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
I would pay a little more for an OAR DVD as long as it means keeping them avaliable. No, I wouldn't really like it, and no, it isn't really all that fair, but I would do it. I want the whole movie, and yes, I do hope to buy a 16x9 tv someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks