What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Outlook / Excell Question (1 Viewer)

drobbins

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
This is just another one of those little annoying issues that I would like to get rid of, but I can't find the setting. Every time I open an excel file from an e-mail attachment the "reviewing" toolbar opens up automatically right in the middle of the spreadsheet. I always have to close it out before I can see the spreadsheet. Where is the setting to turn this off? I am using MS Outlook 2002 and MS office 2002.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
Dave, I only have access to Excel 2000 and 2003. (And 2007, but don't go there!). With 2000 I could only make it go away by turning off the reviewing toolbar. With 2003 you can dock the reviewing bar so it doesn't get in the way.

I know you weren't looking for this kind of advice, but I think 2003 is the pinacle of the last bread of Office. (2007 to my mind is a new product.) You might want to consider geting a copy of Office 2003.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks