What's new

Out of Practice (1 Viewer)

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
OK, I did a search and couldn't find the old thread for this show.

I only wanted to know what is up with CBS and this show? If you go to the CBS website it says the show will return at a later date.

This show, and Courting Alex, went missing from the lineup. Will they return? Are they waiting for Survivor to end?

I miss seeing Paula Marshall and Jenna Elfman.

Walter C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Walter
Looks like this show has been cancelled. It briefly returned on Wednesday, but got very low ratings, and got yanked along with Courting Alex (which I don't care for). Both were replaced by The Amazing Race. Too bad, because I really enjoyed this show.

Paula Marshall is enough of a reason for me to watch. :)

Kelly W

Second Unit
Just resurrecting an old topic on a wonderful show...

My wife and I have recently been rewatching some Out of Practice episodes we had recorded. It is such a shame that this show was unjustly canceled. I still don't understand why. It had good ratings (before it was yanked around) and even garnered an Emmy nomination for Stockard Channing.

I would love to buy this on DVD (with all the unaired episodes), but CBS seems to have forgotten it ever existed. I don't think there was ever even an official cancellation notice. It just kinda fell off the schedule.

Is anybody else missing this show?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Me! It was my second fave show from last season (after "Surface" which was also cancelled....figures!).

I'm not sure it's been officially cancelled. I thought I'd heard just recently that it was still coming back at some point. But I'm not holding my breath.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If it comes back, it's probably only to burn off the episodes that were shot last year. Christopher Gorham has moved on to "Ugly Betty" this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks