What's new

Ouch, bought Event Horizon, and it's non-anamorphic.. (1 Viewer)

DavidY

Supporting Actor
OT, but how's the bass on this DVD. The VHS tape that I rented awhile ago had awesome bass.

Dave

BarryS

Second Unit
It's a good transfer, though. The movie is freeeeeeeeeaky. This is one movie I have to sleep with the nightlight on afterwards.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I thought I read online somewhere during the RESIDENT EVIL media blitz that the director stated that an EVENT HORIZON SE was doubtful. Bummed me out because I was waiting in hopes of a SE and am still thinking of buying it because it is one of my rentals whenever I add something new to my HT.

Marty Lockstead

Second Unit
To be honest, it didn't suprise me to hear that a SE wasn't in the works. Despite the fact that I too enjoyed this creepy sci-fi flick, it bombed horribly at the box office and Paramount problably feels that another version wouldn't sell at all. Speaking of the great bass factor, imagine if Paramount where to re-release this title down the road with a dts track, damn!! :D Wishful thinking I know.

Patrick TX

Stunt Coordinator
Freaky movie, loved it. There is a scene in the movie for a split-second that is especially unsettling. It is barely there, but when paused correctly, plain freakish!

Andy Olivera

Screenwriter
There is a scene in the movie for a split-second that is especially unsettling. It is barely there, but when paused correctly, plain freakish!
What split second shot would that be? There are several. When Fishburn leans into a wall; the video of the previous crew; Quinlan seeing her own dead body; Neill shows Fishburn all the hellish possibilities. There might be one or two more, but I can't remember where.

Add me to the list of those who'd desperately like to see a special edition. Anderson has said repeatedly that there is some deleted footage that he wanted to add.

BTW, does anyone know if the original script is available online? I want to see what was removed...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks