What's new

Ordering Korean Dvds - Shipping to u.s. (1 Viewer)

Johnny_T

Auditioning
I live in the U.S. and I would like to know of any korean sites that sell dvds and also ship to the U.S.

I found this korean site: papadvd.com~
and they have dvds of "Double Indemnity" and "Land Of The Pharaohs".

I would like to order some of these so if anyone knows of any korean sites that ship to the U.S., please let me know.

Thanks
John

Roger Mathus

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Mathus
There is a California site that stocks most new Korean releases.

http://dvdasian.com

I have placed more than 20 orders with them over the past 8 months and service has been super. They nearly always ship same day as order and I get the DVDs second business day in Oregon using the Priority mail option. Their prices are slightly higher than the sites in Korea but shipping is cheaper making little to no difference.

Another USA based online store that sells Korean DVDs is

http://hanabooks.com

They are a lttle slower but you are more likely to find the Korean releases of American titles there if you are looking for the Korean releases that feature dts sound.

You might try these two. I have had some issues with setting up account with the Korea based on-line sites.

Brian Thibodeau

Supporting Actor
www.yesasia.com sells DVD's of Korean films and Korean DVD releases of American films. Don't know how selection compares to other sites mentioned, but they are U.S. based, with satellite offices In other countries, which is a nice way to avoid customs fees when product ships from your own country.

www.yeondvd.com is affiliated with www.koreanfilm.org and will ship to the US. I think they only accept money orders or pay pal at the moment, but they do stock the latest Korean releases (but they are a bit behind the bigger internet sellers in getting new titles advertised on time).

DanFe

Second Unit
Roger,

Were the issues you mentioned the fact that they want you to fax them a copy of your billing statement? That's what I got from koreandvds.com.

Roger Mathus

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Mathus
Yes....they are using some sort of service in UK that sent they a report that my credit card was risky. This is a card that has been active for 28 years and paid if full every month during those years. It is a high limit card used all over the world and never questioned. Upon order, my credit card account was charged so when the product did not arrive in two weeks and the charge was on my bill, I inquired. Only then did I find out that the product had not been shipped and they process a refund. Even thought they had been paid, they refused to ship without fax copy of card plus statement. I refused. I consider it risky to send such documentation to someone in another country in this age of identity theft. I placed the order with another dealer using the same card and they shipped same day.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks