What's new

Opinions on Rockets (1 Viewer)

Tony--C

Auditioning
Well, I would have called AV123 today, but their website wouldn't open to get model numbers or their phone number. But honestly, by then I had pretty much decided on Axiom. I called them this afternoon and had a very productive conversation about my needs and what they could do for me. Perhaps they aren't quite the holy grail that many think Rockets are, but they are more in my range and the beech finish looks much better in my room. Okay, that last one is a spouse consideration. At least she prefers the look of towers over bookshelves. If I don't like what I hear in the 30 day trial, off they go and I'll start over. Of course, I haven't ordered yet...

By the way, thanks for the amazing input on shipping costs. I for one am much more informed.

Tony--C

Auditioning
Thanks so much Alex. Actually I ordered from the new production of factory seconds (that apparently nobody can find the flaws on), so they won't arrive for a couple of weeks. It was worth the 10% savings.

Hope you are staying warm in Alaska. We're chilled to the bone here in Florida, on a sunny but windy 56 degree day. I don't know how you do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks