What's new

Opinion on Pioneer Speakers and which sub to go with them. (1 Viewer)

MattKlukas

Auditioning
Hello Everyone,
I have been lurking here for a while as I have been contimplating upgrading some of my componets. First off Im in college so money and space are the reason Im not going for the higher end equipment. Im looking to get something that is nice, sounds decent, but doesnt break the bank.
I just purchased a new 27" TV and I currently have a older set of tower speakers hooked up to an AIWA Dolby D 5.1 reciever along with KLH Center and surround speakers.
Im considering upgrading my Main speakers to a pair of Pioneer SH453FK's seen Here I can get them for a great price since I work @ Circuit City. Im wondering what you guys think of these speakers for a small-mid size room and what Sub you guys would reccomend to go with this setup? Im leaning towards the DLS 300-630 or possibly a $199 Polk or MTX model.
Just looking for some suggestions, looking to keep the Mains and sub at around $250.
-Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks