What's new

Open Letter of Appreciation to Warner Brothers (1 Viewer)

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
Hi,

The WB chat has certainly generated a lot of discussion on various forums here at HTF.

I would like to take a moment to step back and personally express my appreciation and offer a big "Thank You" to Warner Brothers for the excellent job they do with their releases. With a catalog has deep and varied as theirs, it has to be a monumental task satisfying the desires of classic movie fans with those of fans of modern movies while still dealing with the growing "TV on DVD" marketplace.

Somehow they do and do it brilliantly. I am amazed at the quality of product I get when I purchase a WB DVD. Although I've always felt "it's all about the movie", I appreciate and thoroughly enjoy the wonderful "added value" content that WB includes where applicable.

Warner's willingness to listen to their consumers via forums such as this one is to be applauded. It is obvious that they listen and take suggestions seriously.

Warner has set the Gold Standard for home video in the DVD era, and I applaud them for it.

Please keep up the good work.

Thank you,

Steve

Conrad_SSS

Second Unit
I heartily concur with everything Steve has said here. Warner continues to astound with a tremendous commitment to excellence that leaves everyone else in the distance.

The chat was really a treat, and we all have tremendously exciting releases to look forward to.

Thanks to the fine people at HTF for making the chat possible, and especially to the busy Warner executives who were exceptionally generous with their time (3 hours!).

Bravo!

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I HATE WARNER HOME VIDEO!

You're practically vacuuming all of my savings with all your DVD releases. :D Last year, I ended up buying 11 Warner titles in 2003... and I've already purchased 2 this year. There's a reason why I keep the Warner DVD's on the top shelf of my DVD rack... the combination of great DVD's for great movies makes them worth showing off.

:D :emoji_thumbsup:

I hope Warner keeps up the excellent work through 2004 and 2005 (although, judging by Monday's chat, little worrying is needed).

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
A little late, but I too wish to add to the chorus of HUZZAHs for Warner.

The care you've shown for titles in your collection is amazing. You've given sterling treatment to everything from "Casblanca" to "Krush Groove", and even the occasional slip-ups have cogent explanations.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

I'll continue to purchase Warner product "As Time Goes By".

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks