What's new

Onkyo ds595, untouched in original box, 90-day warranty, $319 shipped! (1 Viewer)

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
I accidentally (I know, don't laugh) bid on this factory refurbished unit on Ubid. Ubid will not allow me to cancel the bid, and my only option is to return it without getting a refund on shipping, and paying a 15% restocking fee. Needless to say, I am not overly thrilled with Ubid.
So I thought I would give you guys here on the Forum a swipe at this before I have to return it to Ubid. The item shipped last friday (1/18) via UPS ground so I should get it tomorrow. I paid $309 for it plus $35 shipping = $344. I will sell it for $319 and I will pay for UPS Ground shipping, insured. The item is covered by an Onkyo 90-day refurb warranty, which begins to run when I receive the item, which should be 1/24 or 1/25. So if we come to terms within the next couple days, you should get about an 85 day warranty.
If you want, I will open the box and check the item for you. If it has any problem, I will tell you and ship it back to Ubid for a full refund. However, if I do this, I am not making a personal warranty. If I miss a problem, you will have to deal with it through the warranty. But I can do it either way, leave it sealed or open it for you.
I am totally firm at this asking price. If I do not get an offer within 3 days, I will either return it to Ubid or put it up on Ebay. Will accept money order, check, or PayPal (but I have to set up an account first).
E-mail me at [email protected] if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks