What's new

Once Upon A Time In China re-release? (1 Viewer)

Johnny Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,

My friend recently bought the 3 disc set of once upon a time in china and told me that the video is horrible. I was also told about a two disc set that is apparently a re-release and is half the price of the 3 disc set. I am curious if anyone knows if this is the same release, just at a cheaper price and if the video is truly as horrible as my friend has told me it is?

Thanks

Ian_H

Supporting Actor

Yes they reissued it as a 2 disc release with all three movies. As far as the video goes I didn't think they were all that bad. They seemed better to me than my original Mega-Star DVDs from HK.

--Ian

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I picked up the Fortune Star set, but haven't gotten to check it out yet....
I have the C/TS releases as well, the video is pretty sad, I found it humorous that they each include the English dubbed as a special feature and each one is ~30 minutes shorter than the film proper.

Johnny Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
grrrrrrrr. I really wanted to pick up this set but, it looks like it is definately the wrong choice. I don't want to import but, the region 1 dvd's seem so bad. I dont' know what to do..lol perhaps I will try to re-enact scenes and film then with a digital camera. lol

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
Are there any copies of Once Upon A Time In China & America with the correct OAR readily available anywhere?

--Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks