What's new

OK....this is very funny (Star Wars Kid) (1 Viewer)

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Ok, I guess this is old, but I've never heard of it before and that's quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
I just had an idea to sell things on this new technology called the internet, but someone beat me to it with a new site called Ebay.? Never heard of it. You can buy things from people across the world.

What is next, space travel?

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Since someone mentioned it...

could some kind soul please explain the "all your base..." thing, or provide a link? I've seen this countless times and have no idea where it originally came from.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I know some Nigerian government officials would very much like to speak with y'all about a financial matter.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
OMG! Bill Gates and Microsoft sent out an email and they're sending money to those that forward it to all their friends! Suh-weet!:emoji_thumbsup:

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Did you guys know that if you reallly travelled 20,000 Leagues under the sea straight down you would come right out the other side of the Earth, it's impossible!!

Now just send $1 to each name on this list and replace the #1 name with your name and send it to as many people as you can, you'll be a millionaire within a week.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
I just heard that this little crippled boy in England, or maybe Africa, is collecting business cards. And that a college is offering him $1.00 in college tuition for every business card he receives.

So, everyone send him your business card, so he can go to college.

Or, maybe it was greeting cards.

No, wait, it was pop tops.

Never mind, I just heard something even cooler, there is an inventor who has invented some type of device called Ginger that will instantly change the earth as we know it. I just hope it's not some stupid scooter thing.

Moe Maishlish

Supporting Actor
Ok already, we get the message.

Yesterdays news... gotcha.

Geesh... what a bunch of smartasses y'all are. :D

Moe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa