What's new

Ok, now I've seen it all (1 Viewer)

KyleS

Screenwriter
Absolutely Nuts. Its like children saying Sticks and Stones can break my bones but words can Never GET me RICH.

They would have to show intent and I just don't see how that can be done though I am sure their lawyer will find a way. :rolleyes

I have had some pretty damn funny experiences flying South West and I will choose them every chance I get due to my enjoyment flying with them.

One time as we were come in the landing was a little fast and rough. The pilot came on the intercom and was yelling Woe Boy easy there as if he was pulling back on the rein's of a horse. Almost all of us on the plane about died laughing.

Another time when I was on a red eye flight with them we were heading through a storm with a little bit of lightning. It was late and a lot of people were asleep but all of a sudden the intercom came on and it was the twilight Zone theme song. Then the pilot came on and kept saying that's right if you look out over our wings you might even catch a glimpse of that little sucker. :laugh:

KyleS

KyleS

Screenwriter
I dont know they could have Mark but it also hasnt been 2 years yet so they could still bring a suit against South West.

KyleS

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
Grace Fuller, 48, and her sister Louise Sawyer, 46, were returning from Las Vegas two years ago when flight attendant Jennifer Cundiff, trying to get passengers to sit down, said over the intercom, "Eenie, meenie, minie, moe; pick a seat, we gotta go."
I was Just going on what I read

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
The way I see it, if the sisters are somehow offended by this then they can go ahead and file on others of their own race who seem to find it perfectly alright to call each other nigger back and forth. Nobody seems to be offended by that.

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
My African American friends say that this is their
way of "reclaiming" a derogatory term as their own and making it a name that only they can call themselves.
Instead of encouraging any more lawsuit abuse,
lets encourage plane travelers of every race, creed
and national origin, to take a seat, and not bang me
on the head with their overloaded carryon.

:D

Shana

Stunt Coordinator
its Catch a Tiger By its Toe........my black friends even laugh at this silliness (yep they are black, they weren't born in Africa)

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
The Lawyer for South west Should have the Jury Come in One at a time and ask them a simple Question.

Excuse me SIR/MAM when you were a child and had to make a descicion about some thing say like picking a team memeber or what to where how would you go about it.

How funny would that be if thay all did the EENNIE MEENIE Thing

Dan Hine

Screenwriter
Would this lawsuit equate to a Jewish person suing someone who spoke German in their presence? I realize it's not quite "racist" but the emotional impact MUST be just as strong.

Shana

Stunt Coordinator
Dan, that is very true. I like what Larry David said on one of the episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. When his manager's family got the german shephard and Larry was petting it saying that its not often you can be affectionate to something German - freaking hilarious.

Some people will try anything to get money for nothing. That whole thing about Denny's not serving the black people was BS. I don't go to Denny's anymore cuz the service is so bad. A friend and I sat there for at the very least 20 minutes w/o so much as a Hi I'll be with you in a minute.

Ike

Screenwriter
Dan, that is very true. I like what Larry David said on one of the episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. When his manager's family got the german shephard and Larry was petting it saying that its not often you can be affectionate to something German - freaking hilarious.
There is also a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry is called a self hating Jew because he hums Wagner outside of a theater. At the end of the episode, he has a full orchestra play Wagner at dawn on the guy's lawn. :laugh:

This is a frivolous lawsuit, nothing to get worked up over unless you are directly involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks