What's new

*** Official "MONSTERS INC." Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Edwin Pereyra

Senior HTF Member
Monsters, Inc. will be most remembered by me not because of its content but mainly because it was the very first theatrical experience for one of the most special and youngest member in our group.
Monsters, Inc. is one entertaining film but lacks the hilarity and adult humor of Shrek. Children will no doubt eat this one up. The animation is amazing with some very vibrant colors. There are some plot inconsistencies but with a children’s movie like this, does anyone really care?
Monsters, Inc. rates
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
(out of four).
~Edwin
------------------
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/005780.html#8 http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum9/HTML/006466.html

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Monsters Inc., in short, was a very entertaining, often funny, touching "little" film. I was not disappointed at all with any of it.
The animation, story, and voice talent were all very good.
I give it
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

------------------
Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
just to quickly mention, Monsters, Inc. was a nice film. It was a little too cute tho-
I liked the film, but thought it lack the humor and none of the characters were likeable. I just wasn't really drawn to any character imperticular.
RATING=C+
------------------

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I liked it, and was mesmerized by the fur of Sully. The film sagged a little bit towards the middle. Boo was so cute and funny. Mike, well, was a little annoying, but being voiced by Billy Crystal had something to do with it.
I think kids will love this (the crowd I was with enjoyed this film a lot), and it'll do very well at the box office.
I give it 3 stars for story, and 4 for the animation.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks