What's new

OAR AVENGERS! Once again ASSEMBLE! (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I for one am grateful that Oscar's so dedicated - I got a great chunk of experience & items for my lowly char when I grouped with him & Johan this afternoon in a level too hard for my paltry char!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Scott it was a pleasure playing with you. I would like to thank everyone today for helping me with the new weapons. I finally got the hang of how everything works. See you all tommorow hopefully. Time to hunt for some seasonal items

capt

Brandon_H

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I started an HTF room, but then I started a quest alone, not realizing that no one would be able to join.

I fought through most of forest 1 and 2 -- it was painful, but I managed to level up a few times. Still a paltry level 6, but I now have a handgun, and a saber+2, and lots of other stuff, and I can't wait to get back at it.

For years, I snubbed RPG's of all kinds. Now, I fear that I will become addicted . . . must have fix . . .

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Lol so it was you brandon that was doing the quests. We didnt know who it was. Whats your gamertag? so i could put you on my friends list. I started another game whichI played the forest with one other person . When he left a group of us did caves which really helps with leveling up and getting better weapons

capt

Brandon_H

Stunt Coordinator
GamerTag is Actinide. I have a macroeconomics exam tomorrow so I likely won't be on much today. But after about noon tomorrow, I'm going to be spending a lot of time in those dungeons . . . oops, I meant planetary geogprahical features . . .

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
BrianB, I got your invite last night, but by the time I figured out how to see it, the room was already full. To that end, is there a ship/block/lobby in which the HTF games usually take place. I would love to hook up with you guys some time. If there is one thing that has been a huge learning curve with this, it is the stinking friends list/guild cards thing.

I too fear that I have become addicted. My wife left last night around 10:00 to spend time with some friends during which I decided to do "a little" gaming in order to get to level 11. Well, 3.5 hours later I was at level 15 and finally convinced myself it was time to go to bed. Damn you Sega!! ;)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
This game is way too addicting. Last night was the longest ive ever played x-box straight. 3 1/2 hours. I even said at 11:15 PM i was going to leave in 15 minutes. next thinng you know it was 12 PM. Was a lot of fun though. Hope to see you guys tonight

capt

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Joey. I am probably going to be doing some Ghost Recon action for a bit tonight since I have been neglecting it over the past couple of weeks. Following that, though, I plan on trying to do some more leveling in PSO.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Had a fun & rewarding play through Mines tonight. Mines is a good bit more difficult than Caves, and at times was a real challenge for the two of us - Lutter17 & myself. Those pitchblack rooms are especially painful. But we made it on through to the boss which neither of us had faced before. Was hairy & tough - we got through it easy enough, only to find there was a second phase, doh! That's where it REALLY got hard... A tough, tough fight, but we beat it - there were a bunch of close calls as we learned its pattern of attacks...

But it was damn rewarding. We both picked up new mags in the level & a bunch of new "toys", as well as a bunch of XP of course ;)

Good game!

Peter Loan

Second Unit
I'll try joining you guys tonight. I played with Jeff and Romier during the Dreamcast days.

Gamertag-Mighlybuddah

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I've raised my level to 41 now and have been socking away a whole bunch of weapons in the bank.

I feel rather happy for any HTFers who happen to be playing with me any time soon. :)

Keep an eye out for Santa, a.k.a GoreHound!

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I keep stocking all types of sabers, dagger, swords and so forth as well. However the weapon im using now which i love hasnt been updated yet. its still +2. The first 5 days of play i go the item to upgrade weapons. Havent found any since

capt

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Should we start a thread for PSO Item exchanging and such? If so, perhaps we could trade info on where the best stuff is.

Has anyone here used a weapon called a Heaven Punisher? It was a gun that, only at certain times (using the "internet time" clock) had a special attach that would send lightning down to hit every monster on screen. It made EXTREMELY short work of just about every baddie in the game. I was borrowing that particular gun from someone when I accidentally deleted my character from my DC memory card. I was so mad (and so was the guy who lent me the gun). Thank goodness for the HDD on the XBOX.

Where does one find MAGs?

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
If you're asking because you need one, I have an extra you can have.

If you're asking because you need to know a general area where they can be found...I don't know. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks