What's new

OAR AVENGERS! Once again ASSEMBLE! (1 Viewer)

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
Well, I really did want to know where they could be found, so I might be able to procure one on my own. But I'd happily take "an extra" off your hands. I am a HUmar named Beavis.

How do you get dual mags? They look so cool.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I finally got around to doing some more in offline mode. Finished caves so any game i host we can start off at the mines level. Damn that worm thing is a pain in the ass when you do it alone.

capt

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Lol i hate battle mode. Rob, Jeff and I played the other day and it was horrible

capt

Ben Seibert

Stunt Coordinator
Not regularly, but I hop on with Scar occasionaly. The only reason I don't play often anymore is because it seems no one else does, and I only play with the HTF crowd online.

Christopher Cheadle

Stunt Coordinator
I play fairly often during the week. While other games like Wolfenstein are cutting in to my PSO time a bit, I still love the game and will pay the extra fee until an actual MMORPG comes out for the Xbox.

Look me up if you want to play.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Interesting... I've seen figures of under 40k sold... I suspect Sega have effectively killed it with the monthly fee.

I'm curious - would the collective "you" still own it if it didn't have the monthly fee looming in a few weeks?

The kilted one is playing it offline occasionally, but hasn't had much time to play anything lately thanks to circumstances outside his control.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Brian and everyone I'm certainly up for some play time. Havent been playing much simply because no one else is ever on anything but Wolf:frowning:. Consequently I just jump on that instead. I would love to get a few more hours of play in before the two month mark hits. Im up for Saturday or Sunday this weekend so...Give Ax and invite or Ill invite you:)

Oscar Saenz

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Brian, I'm still playing online. Gen is now level 78 and kicking it in Very Hard mode. If more people are really interested in playing let me know so that I can send you an invite next time I see you online. Currently, I'm not sending a lot of invites out to HTF folks who are playing RtCW. However, if I know you are interested, I will send you an invite next time on one.

Post your current level so that I know what mode to start the game in.

James D S

Screenwriter
Count me in. Level 46, and rising. I'd like a bit a PSO with the HTFers, just shoot me the invite.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I would definately not be selling it in the next week if it didn't have the stupid fee. I played the hell out of the DC version and very much enjoyed the XB version. But I'm not going to pay $9/month to keep playing

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks