What's new

Now -This- is a sub (1 Viewer)

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Mike - for those in OP, I've been trying to tell people, you ought to get to the Brandsmart on 87th & Farley and check it out. The owner is retiring and they are liquidating all the stores.. damn, even if you're just looking, seeing stuff at what they are liquidating at.. they had a bunch of Cantons, B&Ws and Polk stuff that is just going for nothing..

Jeff Hipps

Stunt Coordinator
The Brandsmart's in Florida are a totally different company and are definitely not going out of business.

Jeff

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Chris:

That is really sad that they are going out of business. I had heard that the one on 87th was closing but I didn't know that they were shutting them all down. Brandsmart has been a staple in KC for a long time. They are going to be missed. When you wanted to see the best of the best you went to Brandsmart.

Parker

Chris

Senior HTF Member
Yep.

Brandsmart has already closed all other locations, and everything has been moved to the 87th street location for liquidation.

Brandsmart was a good store - and a good client to me - for a long time.

In the end, the ownership looked at the books and realized with the insurgence of Ultimate Electronics and Nebraska Furniture Mart, they simply couldn't make enough money to stay profitable (ie, they would just lose month after month due to expenses)

Brandsmart really made a go of it here in KC, and right now they are really letting stuff go at cost/below cost. I find it good, even when I'm not shopping there, to go and talk to them and say "hello" and a look over things.

But there is no doubt, if you're looking home theater, right now it's hard to do better then the sale they've got going there.

Mike SJ

Supporting Actor
Heck who's gonna put on the Chiefs marketing deal where if they shutout the team they play, then all your purchases over $5000 were free! Remember that?! that was very cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks