What's new

November HT Clubs meet (1 Viewer)

This meet will be hosted by Doug Ravizza. He has asked that we limit the meet to 12 so you need to sign up now. You can sign up Link Removed The meet will be held on November 16th and will start at 6 and run till 10.
If your a bass head you can't miss this one. Doug's son Frank is a whiz at building subs. He has allready impressed all a few times. I am looking forward to this one.
Don't forget to watch the Link Removed for upcomming events if you use the Link Removed feature and enter meet as the event title you will get back a listing of all the meets scheduled in the time frame you choose (defaults to one year). Remeber that all dates are subject to change.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to email the club at [email protected].

Ok guys Doug and I spoke about an hour ago. What I think we should do is this lets all meet at Doug's at 6 have some food and socialization, listen to his SACD player and then lets go over to my house and watch the movie. I live in Oakley also (I moved in October from Brentwood to Oakley). Or if someone else wants to host an impromptu meet and is close (Antioch, Oakley) let me or Doug know.

For those who don't know his G-70 is giving him an error.

Ok this is the official plan. We will meet at Dougs as planned at 6 listent to some SACD's and have a good time socializing then we will (at some point) head over to John Beavers house in Antioch and watch the movie there, no kids to distract us
This is still going to be a lot of fun so I hope you all will still be able to make it.

Everyone please check you email for directions from Dougs to Johns.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks