What's new

Nov/Dec movies (1 Viewer)

BridgetJZ

Second Unit
November and December movies are always favorites of mine because alot of them are generally big Oscar contenders. I think it's generally my favorite time of year, beside for the summer, which frankly was a huge let down this year.

There's a few really good films coming out soon: Matrix Rev, Timeline, Last Samurai, Alamo...

What's everyone looking forward to (aside from the obvious Matrix Rev and Return of the King, which I will be seeing)

I'm actually really curious about Timeline... seems pretty good and Crichton adaptations are generally pretty solid.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Crichton adaptations are solid when he's involved, which he is this time. Also looking forward to Timeline.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Well, I think Intolerable Cruelty and Kill Bill are both October, but, dang, new Coens and Tarantino!

Scanning through www.filmreleases.com:

Master And Commander - Peter Weir doesn't mess around; this will probably be the greatest naval combat movie ever made.

In America - I've seen it. I will see it again. I will pester other people to see it. Jim Sheridan's new one is brilliant.

Hero - Miramax will actually release this, right?

Stuck On You - Seems to be the right group to pull this very silly idea off.

The Company - Haven't seen enough of Neve Campbell lately

Paycheck - Phillip K. Dick, John Woo, and Ben Affleck are all intensely variable movie variables. If things come together, though, this could be great.

Peter Pan - The trailer is cool. Yeah, it's Peter Pan, but it still looks amazing (and has Ludivine Sagnier as Tinkerbell
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
)

...And I'll be glad to have The Matrix and Lord Of The Rings over with. I've enjoyed them, but I don't love them.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Master And Commander - Peter Weir doesn't mess around; this will probably be the greatest naval combat movie ever made.
I have heard rumors that Master and Commander might be PG-13 rated, so I am not as enthusiastic as I was before. We shall see...

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
In America, Barbarian Invasion, Elephant, 21 Grams, Twentynine Palms, Brown Bunny, ROTK

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
For me....

Last Samurai
ROTK
and maybe Peter Pan

Theres other stuff Im hoping comes to a discount theater near me that usually gets films after theyve gone from limited release....

Swimming Pool,Bubba HoTep,Lost In Translation,American Splendor

But more than anything Im lookin foward to Kill Bill

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK ROTK

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

If they're yet to be released, how do we know if they're good or bad? ;)

Jared Brock

Auditioning
I'm excited to see the Matrix conclusion, Kill Bill and RoTK. I'm on the fence about Timeline though....the book was awesome and it could totally be a sweet movie...but why did they have to make that dufus Paul Walker the main character.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks