What's new

Nov. 7th. The release of the 360 HD-DVD add-on (1 Viewer)

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann
It looks like MS will beat the PS3 out of the door by 10 days with a November 7th release of it's HD-DVD add-on.

Two questions:

How many units will ship on the 7th? I don't recall seeing any projections.

How well will they sell? We might have a good idea by the time the PS3 makes it to market.

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
I preordered mine when i preordered my wii...I think there is plenty. I havent heard of any shortages

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
If sales rankings at Amazon are any indication,

"Amazon.com Sales Rank: #2 in Computer & Video Games"

That...is not a shabby number by any means.

ppltd

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Eisenmann

If MS can deliver and sell to 10% of the existing install base of the 360, by Christmas, we will have over 1 Mil. palyers of both formats in the consumers home's.

Can use say 'Good Bye' to studio exclusivity?
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
I was surprised when I went into EB today. Asked them if they had a set date (I already knew what it was) nad they said the 8th. I asked how many they were getting, they said as many as they preorder, that they weren't going to carry it in stock. Huh. That seems like an easy money accessory, I can't believe they aren't smart enough to carry it in stock.

Doug

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
EB was badly burned by the 360 launch fiasco, when they took pre orders and got only a fraction of what was promised. At least in Canada, in my area, they are not taking pre orders for anything except the WII.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks