What's new

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
HOT REWARD PREVIEW - MARCH 20, 2024 beginning Noon ET

Disney and Pixar's Luca Sea Monster Cap with Lenticular Patch -- HOT REWARD 500 pts

433518654_958583752295083_8352358056343911406_n.jpg

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Sony has just updated their list for this quarter!

Stir Crazy
Hancock
Guess Who
The Blob (1988)
Bye Bye Birdie
Born Yesterday (1950)
Blue Thunder
My Girl
Untraceable
Stripes
- 4K?

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI HOT REWARD PREVIEW - APRIL 3, 2024

National Geographic Kids Mysterious, Marvelous Octopus! - HOT REWARD
725 pts -- just became much less interesting

434388694_966653178154807_2866992367569433402_n.jpg

About $18 on Amazon. 48 pages, but like most NG books generally seems pretty nice quality

Last edited:

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Today, I received an email from Universal informing of the end of the Universal Rewards program. Here is the text from the email:

Dear Valued Members,
  • We regret to inform you that the Universal All-Access Rewards Program will be closing on June 30th, 2024 with points redemption opportunities remaining open until July 31st, 2024. We want to express our heartfelt gratitude for your loyalty and enthusiastic participation in our rewards program, which has been centered around our shared love for movies.

• As we wind down the program, we encourage you to redeem your accumulated points by exploring the new rewards for March.

Please note the following important dates and information regarding the program’s closure:

1. Last Day to Earn Points: The last day to earn points is June 30th, 2024. We encourage you to make any planned movie purchases by this date to maximize your Points earning potential.
  2. Last Day to Redeem Points: The last day to redeem points is July 31st, 2024. We encourage you to redeem any outstanding rewards points accumulated by this date. Any points not redeemed by this date will be forfeited.
  3. Redeeming Your Points: You can continue to redeem points for rewards until July 31st, 2024. In a special final gesture, we're excited to announce that the last batch of free movie rewards, available in early June, will be significantly larger than usual, providing an extensive selection for you to choose from. This is our way of saying thank you and ensuring you have ample opportunity to enjoy a wide array of movies, making the most of your accumulated points. Stay tuned for more details.
  4. Customer Support: Our customer service team is here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about this change. Whether you need help with redeeming your points or have questions about your account, we’re here to ensure a smooth transition.

• We understand this may be dissapointing news, and we want to extend our sincerest appreciation for your engagement with the Universal All-Access Rewards Program. Your passion for movies has made this program a wonderful journey, and we’re excited about what the future holds for our community.

• Please expect further communications over the next few months regarding the closure to ensure you are fully informed. Should you have any questions or require assistance, please reach out to our Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your understanding and continued support.

Best regards,
Universal All-Access Rewards Staff

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Oh well, I guess I'll unload on every digital I can find. Might even have to actually look at the other rewards for once.

Edit: Bad mistake, the other rewards are worse than the bad Adam Sandler movie

Last edited:

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Oh well, I guess I'll unload on every digital I can find. Might even have to actually look at the other rewards for once.

Edit: Bad mistake, the other rewards are worse than the bad Adam Sandler movie
The email states that Universal will be offering extra movies under the rewards program in June. I would rather wait to see what is offered than use rewards points on films I have no desire to watch.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Disappointing e-mail, but not entirely unexpected. I have a ton of Universal points, so I randomly picked up the to 4k movies-Everest and Last Christmas.

And I still have 15k points left...

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
The email states that Universal will be offering extra movies under the rewards program in June. I would rather wait to see what is offered than use rewards points on films I have no desire to watch.

I'm still at 25K pts even if I don't order anything from Gruv in the short term so plenty of pts still to unload by the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks