c2758b3b-ca69-4be0-b35c-d4afa611c7eb.jpg

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
A few items to note as we wind down the month of March:

Universal will likely be changing over their list of movies in their rewards program at the end of the week.

I expect Sony to do the same, as we are at the end of a quarter.

Finally, my review copy of Death on the Nile arrived, and noticed that it is a DMI-eligible title.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Universal has a new set of movies for April - and a very good selection it is, but not very excited regarding the lack of 4K.

Inside Man (HD)
Nobody (HD)
2 Fast 2 Furious (HD)
Wish I Was Here (HD)
Beethoven's Treasure Tail (HD)

Sadly, Sony has not refreshed their list yet.

Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I spoke too soon - Sony has updated their list, too!

Ultraviolet (HD)
Hostel Part II (HD)
Fun With Dick & Jane (2005) (HD)
Gridiron Gang (HD)
Guess Who (HD)
Ice Castles (HD)
Kramer vs Kramer (HD)
Last Action Hero (4K)
Little Man (HD)
Lords of Dogtown (HD)

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It seems they tend to announce later in the morning.
An OK selection though the best items I already had

A bad remake of a Classic with Jim Carrey
A bad flip-side remake with Ashton Kutcher and Bernie Mac instead of Sidney Poitier and Spencer Tracy
A bad sequel of a below average slasher
An atrociously bad concept and even worse movie in Little Man

Ultraviolet I actually liked OK, but it's not an Oscar winning film

I figured the Ice Castles would be the remake, but it's the original. Not great, but pretty good movie and good performances from the 2 leads. One of the great date movies from the late 70's

Lords of Dogtown is a very good pseudo-documentary (fictionalized accounts of real events), but I can't say everyone would enjoy it,

I did notice an odd split with this and the last announcements. You think your life is boring? This is what I've descended to noticing.
Jan had 9 movie starting alphabetically letters A-E plus one W movie -- not counting "The" in Buddy Holly and counting the 8mm at the beginning of the alphabet or spelled with an E.

April has 9 movies starting with letters F to L and one U

What are the odds that the next set (?July) will have a bunch of items from M to R and the next set in Q4 S to Z

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
NEW DMI REWARD -- APRIL 6, 2022 starting Noon ET

Dug Days, Russel FUNKO POP! HOT REWARD
400 points

bf95ed1c-8013-4def-8446-e35213b70ab0.jpg

Last weeks Moon Knight Teaser #2 is still available -- about 70 left so may sell out before it's pulled tomorrow night.

Once Upon A Flower Girl 750 -- only 4 left of the small restock

Marvel Studios’ Eternals Pop! – Ikaris 750 -- about 55 left. My guess is it will sell out sometime in the next week or so (finally)

Loki Teaser One Sheet Poster -- SOLD OUT sometime last night.

Last edited:

Yeoman007

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Rick
More Free DMI Points with April's DMI newsletter, plus a bonus:

LGVNBNOMNFS = 25 Points (expires 4/30/0222) <<<Never mind! As Jake points out below, they're user-specific.

New DisneyNature Blu-rays added to Rewards also.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
LGVNBNOMNFS = 25 Points (expires 4/30/0222)
I think this one is just for you, because it didn't work for me. But when I went to my email, there was another, different code for 25 points which did work for me. So they appear to be emailing out user-specific codes in the emails now for some reason.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Several people have gotten them. Mine hasn't come through yet or I'm not getting one this time.

It's listed as a Treat Day code almost identical to the one last month that seemed to come when the website started making most people sign in almost everyday.

HOT REWARD - Dug Day's Russel now sold out. Less than 3 hrs was impressive.
Last weeks Hot Reward Poster sold out last night a hour or two before the expected pull
The small number of Once Upon a Flower Girl now sold out.

Ikaris Funko continue to slowly sell down so it looks like around 30 left.
I'd expect the Turning Red Funko and new Doctor Strange poster to sell out sooner rather than later judging by the early redemptions, but probably not for a few days. About half the 1300 posters and a bit less than half the 1200 TR Funko sold in the first 4 hrs.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Universal Rewards has replied to my request regarding 4K for both Nobody and 2 Fast 2 Furious:

Hello there,
😁

Thank you for contacting Universal All-Access Rewards. We appreciate your patience!

Unfortunately, the movies will only be available in HD quality.

Thanks

For anything else, please don't hesitate to message us. We are happy to help!
Cheers,
Universal All-Access Rewards Customer Support.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
DMI Inventory -- Low-ish Stock Warning

16 Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Teaser #2 Poster (very likely to sell out today)
55 Marvel Studios' Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Teaser Poster (seems to be selling 5+ daily()

13 SALE: Disney nuiMOs Casual Weekend Outfit – Beanie with T-shirt, Jeans. Fanny Pack and Sneakers (good chance of selling out within a week)

13 SALE: Incredibles 2 Member Exclusive Library Tote (Limited Edition) -- after 3rd or 4th listing, they seem to have found a price people will pay. 2-4 sales daily

The Turning Red Funko listing they pulled last night though at least there were 280 or so left midday. Not sure why they pulled it, but in the past items that disappeared with a decent supply left came back within a few weeks, sometimes at a lower price.

Books -- below 100
95 National Geographic: 1000 Perfect Weekends- Great Escapes Around The Globe -- among the more expensive books this item has sold the best. About 700 sold in 4 months and seems fairly steady 5-10 weekly
72 National Geographic Ocean: A Global Odyssey (Book) -- 180 sold in a week.
73 National Geographic Into the Forest: The Secret Language of Trees (Book) -- 230 sold in a week

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yashavi46
Recent bookmarks