Pending Reward 7/14/2021

Some sort of Luca Funko I think

216725731_10157896992946852_3037969037254428862_n.jpg

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
That looks terrifying. But thank you for posting, @David Norman.

As a reminder for anybody who saw Black Widow, you can get Disney Movie Insiders points for that.

Pictures of theater tickets can be uploaded within two weeks of the showtime. For those who made Premier Access purchases, upload a picture of your purchase confirmation email and your account will be credited 300 points. I talked to a very nice representative about this because I couldn't find the points in my points history list. After your submission has been approved, the points will be listed in your history as "Movie Submission" (it doesn't say the title) on June 11. This is because June 11 is the first day when Premier Access pre-orders became available on Disney+. Regardless of when you actually make your purchase, it will show in your points list as June 11.

My account was acciddentally credited 200 points instead of 300, but I simply called them about it and was credited the difference. The rep I spoke with was super nice, helpful and informative. The last time I got Premier Access for Raya and the Last Dragon, I was credited the full 300 points, so it just seems to have been a fluke that Black Widow was less for me. But it was quickly taken care of which was great.

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
"NEW" DMI REWARDS -- 7/21/2021

Jungle Cruise Payoff Poster - HOT REWARD 400
Disney Princess Royally Fierce 850 (was teh Hot Reward in March, now at full price)
D23 Gold Member Individual Plan Code for U.S. Members 4000 (this has been offered in the past, but with a very slightly different wording)
D23 Gold Member Individual Plan Code for Canadian Members 4000
The Muppets Blu-ray Combo Pack 800

Very Briefly this previous HOT REWARD came back into stock and sold out almost immediately -- I had to dig the link out manually
Marvel Studios' WandaVision on Disney+ Payoff Poster 850

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Listed Sold Out items
Jungle Cruise Poster HOT REWARD -- Sold Out last night

Also Sold Out since my last run through of the whole list
Cars Blu-ray Combo Pack 2000
Cars Blu-ray + Digital Code 1250
Incredibles 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code 1000
The Pirate Fairy Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code 1000
Toy Story Blu-ray + Digital Code 800
Wall-E Teaser Poster 800
Marvel Studios' Thor: The Dark World Teaser Poster 750
Solo: A Star Wars Story Teaser Poster 600
Disney Villains- Delightfully Evil 2000
$10 Code from Atom for Disney Movie Tickets 1100

Also several restocked items that have been OOS
Marvel Studios' Ant-Man and The Wasp 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code 2000
Disneynature: Born in China Blu-ray Combo Pack + Digital Code 1000
COCO Final One Sheet Poster 800
Marvel Studios' Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Teaser Poster 750
Moana Teaser Poster 750
Star Wars: The Last Jedi Teaser Poster 750
Wreck-It-Ralph Final One Sheet Poster 750
The Personal History of David Copperfield Poster 500

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks @David Norman for all the work you do In maintaining a reference of codes and rewards in this thread.

I also noticed that The Avengers Blu-ray+DVD variant is out of stock. They have the movie as a DVD-only edition and a 4K+Blu version, but no way to get the Blu without springing for the 2000-points 4K. The same is true for Captain America: The Winter Soldier which is no longer available on Blu-ray only as a reward without the 3D disc.

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Well -- if you don't care about the case or digital Redbox has a bunch of their used Marvel Discs on sale for two for $2 (actually B1 G1 Free) at the kiosk.

Avengers
Avengers : Age of Ultron
Avengers : Infinity War (Blu-ray won't show up online even when it's at the box)
Avengers: Endgame
Thor Ragnorok
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Black Panther
Captain America : Civil War
Antman and the Wasp

Some people have found a 4K for $4 as well -- Endgame seems to be the most common.

Or you could get the cheap DVD and put the used disc in the case? Or wait and see when the BD might come back into stock -- it seems to be one that almost certainly will at some point.

NEW DMI Reward 7/28/2021 starting 12:00 Noon ET (more or less)

Another Luca FUNKO

223422105_10157923913366852_6539344653766304873_n.jpg

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Well -- if you don't care about the case or digital Redbox has a bunch of their used Marvel Discs on sale for two for $2 (actually B1 G1 Free) at the kiosk.
Thanks. My original disc is heavily scratched up (probably from Disney's inane disc stacking in the original 5-disc release) so I'm just looking to get a new disc.

chrisr777

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris
Hi, just joined. I have been a member of all three programs for quite a while. They all have their good points and Disney has the best redemption now that they have Blu-rays back. Universal has been good until recently, which leads to my question. I redeemed 4000 points for a hard copy of the complete Shrek series including digital. Unlike Disney, I also paid for shipping. The reward never arrived. I contacted their support and they said they would get back to me. I have been contacting them weekly for a month and a half and they keep saying they will let me know when they have an answer. Finally, they have just ghosted me. I get no answer at all. It isn't as if they are doing me a favor, I invested time and money to earn points and I paid for shipping. Do I have any recourse aside from their support? I live 15 minutes from Universal Studios. Does anybody know if they have offices I can go to to talk to somebody in person?

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Hi, just joined. I have been a member of all three programs for quite a while. They all have their good points and Disney has the best redemption now that they have Blu-rays back. Universal has been good until recently, which leads to my question. I redeemed 4000 points for a hard copy of the complete Shrek series including digital. Unlike Disney, I also paid for shipping. The reward never arrived. I contacted their support and they said they would get back to me. I have been contacting them weekly for a month and a half and they keep saying they will let me know when they have an answer. Finally, they have just ghosted me. I get no answer at all. It isn't as if they are doing me a favor, I invested time and money to earn points and I paid for shipping. Do I have any recourse aside from their support? I live 15 minutes from Universal Studios. Does anybody know if they have offices I can go to to talk to somebody in person?
Be persistent, but remain friendly, with their support team. Explain the situation very clearly. If you were charged for shipping, has it appeared on your credit card statement? If so, include that in your message. You can also dispute the shipping charge with your credit card company.

Last edited:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
It's a new month, so Universal has five new free digital movies to choose from:

The Bourne Legacy
Wimbledon
Nanny McPhee Returns
Jet Li's Fearless
Born on the Fourth of July

If you any of these titles interest you, I would hold off for a day (at least) as there appears to be an error happening with the codes on Movies Anywhere. I logged a support ticket with Universal Rewards.

1627912989767.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks