What's new

Norton Systemworks 2003 Free !!!! (1 Viewer)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
how bizarre. you'd think they'd promote that a little more.

are you supposed to be a business owner or something? i just put in a bogus company.

anyway, i signed up. thx for the tip!

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Gee, it's so totally painless that I am still looking for "What's the Catch???" ;) .
Thx for the tip, you guys are the best..

Randy Torres

Stunt Coordinator
I recieved the link from a friends email. I thought it was too easy also but since it's symantec and I got a confirmation email, that it's legit. So I figured I'd post it here for all to share. I've since seen it posted in other forums. If we get the product and it's the full version, I'll be very, very impressed. (shipping is free also)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I'm in! And, got my confirmation e-mail!
Randy, if this works--thanks!
But, f the Norton police come to my house and beat me up--well...er...no thanks, I guess! :D

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
did it.got this..
Thank you for your interest in Norton SystemWorks Professional 2003.You will receive your free NFR copy within a few weeks.
in about 2 seconds. now what is it that i am getting.
what does this preogram do.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
I too, got my email ack before I even finished posting my last "What's the catch" thing. I did not even noticed it was the Professional, that's the pricey one (not sure what the difference is between the regular and the prof, just know the prof cost more). BTW, Symantec just announced real good earnings this afternoon (one of the very few tech companies that are doing honestly well, besides EBay ;) ), so I guess they can afford to spread the wealth.
>>what does this preogram do.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It worked for me just a minute ago. I had them send it to my work address, and gave them my work email address to keep any sort of spam from going to my home email address if possible.

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Crud, looks like I missed out. The link just redirects to the product info page now. :frowning:

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i'll bet that link was getting blown up big-time. :)
i was getting emails with the link from friends who got it from their friends, etc...

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Thanks. I got in last night. I already have Norton Antivirus, but it will expire in a couple of months again, so this should be good.

GregBoehme

Agent
Thanks for info, also got in last night... although sounds too good to be true type thing... thinking 30 day trial version or something, but i'm always pessamistic..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks