What's new

Noob in trouble with WD Tv Play (1 Viewer)

Alejandro Olivera

Auditioning
Hey, guys. New on this world of codecs-players-connections-plugs and headaches.

I`ve decided to get one of the WD TV live since I have many movies in .mkv. First, worked perfectly with the other formats (video/sound), but I can´t get out the sound when I try to play .Mkv files with DTS sound (the movie goes and shows perfectly, but absolutely NO sound), and I can´t figure out this. The other devices performs perfectly, it´s just with this one WD tv Live when trying to play mkv + dts sound.
I think maybe about the connections cables, so decided to ask for hel to the people who (I´ve been reading) knows.
I paste what is a diagram of my entertainment center at home, with each connections.

Could you help me with this one?

SO SO SO many thanks, guys.

Cheers!!!.-

(Attached, but just in case, led the link)

Conections.jpg

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/1663/conections.jpg

chris198810

Auditioning
Real Name
cindy
As WD TV has no abitliy to play your MKV movie with DTS Code. MKV (h.264 AVC, MPEG1/2/4, VC-1) can fully support. If you wanna use WD TV with your MKV files, you can try to convert your MKV video to a WD TV perfectly support video like H.264 MP4 OR MOV. I got know Brorsoft Video Converter can fully support converting kinds of video files like MKV, AVI, MTS, VOB, TiVo to WD TV, a good WD TV helper. You can try it to overcome the incompatibility and have a smooth playback.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks