What's new

No DTS intro. on Fantasia 2000? (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Stockwell

Supporting Actor
I put Fantasia 2000 (DTS) in for the first time last night and was expecting to see a DTS intro/trailer. I didn't. Am I just missing it or is it just not there?
I believe that all of my other DTS DVDs have either the "exploding disk" or the "piano." Are there other DTS DVDs that don't have a trailer? Just wondering.
JKS
------------------
My one goal in life is to live forever.
Ya know what? . . . So far, So good! Yeah!

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
There are quite a few DTS discs that don't have a trailer. Se7en is one of them. I think they leave it out for space reasons.
[Edited last by Richard Kim on August 22, 2001 at 09:43 AM]

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
Not every DTS DVD has a DTS intro. None of the Warner DTS DVDs have it, and I know I have a couple others that dont either, but cant remember them off the top of my head.
What I want to know is, why dont any movies have a Dolby Digital intro???
Okay, T2:UE has it, and a couple Hong Kong imports I have have it also, but I want more movies to have it.
In the days of Laserdisc, I was proud to see that Dolby Digital intro before the movies. Granted, its not as special as it was before, but I'd still like to see it.

Artur Meinild

Screenwriter
Hmmm, I seem to remember the DTS Piano trailer on both Fantasia and F:2K, but I don't have the discs here, so I'm not really sure...
Actually there are some cool DTS titles called "Coming to Beverly Hills 1+2"!
wink.gif
The first one has no DTS intro, but the second has the exploding disc in a video quality much better than on T2. The DTS intro on T2 is mastered from film, where the one on CtBH2 is a direct digital transfer, it looks so goddamn cool! The rest of the film, however, might disappoint!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ Stud. Polyt. ~ Artur Meinild ~

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks