What's new

Nip/Tuck Season 3 set for 8/29 (1 Viewer)

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
According to both DavisDVD and TVShowsonDVD, Nip/Tuck's third season will be hitting shelves on August 29th. All 15 episodes will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, and the set will also include deleted scenes, a couple of featurettes, and a gag reel. Don't remember how the sound will be presented, but I'll assume like the other season sets of the show that it will be Dolby Digital 2.0.

There will also be two kinds of packaging as well. One will have the doctors standing beside a fake body (If you've been up to FX's main page for the show, that's what it looks like). The other one, which Warner Bros. considers the Wal-Mart version, will have the two doctors and the wife standing in front of a city skyline background. Retail is $59.99.

Honestly, the show almost sold out this season after a great start, but after where they left us at the end of the second season, they could only disappoint. Still, as a fan of the show, I will still pick up the third seasonnot only for completest reasons, but also because a good deal of the season actually worked for me.

Anybody else looking forward to the complete third season of Nip/Tuck?

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I loved this show during its first two seasons and only watch it on DVD. From everything I've read, it absolutely sucked this season - totally disjointed, story lines just left hanging, and generally just a mess. Entertainment Weekly gave it a D- at one point late in the season. Is the third season worth buying on DVD or should I skip it and wait for Season 4? The collector in me hates to do it, but if it is that bad, I will try to ignore it.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Perhaps the unpredicted popularity of the Carver plotline did make for some storyline juggling that may have made things a little disjointed. However, I still love this show and think S3 is worth seeing. (You could always sell it off if you don't care enough to keep it.) I personally would not skip to Season 4, as I don't like missing ANY of the little backstories.

Justin Bauer

Supporting Actor
I am torn on whether or not to get season 3. I love the show, but season 3 was a complete mess. I hope they make up for it in season 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks