What's new

Nine Inch Nails: Closure (1 Viewer)

JeremySt

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeremy
Not to be confused with the recently released "An all that could have been"

Buy.com is listing this title as available 12/02. Remastered DD 5.1 Wheeeee! count me in!

Steve Felix

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve Felix
It says 12/30 now... this listing seems pretty fishy. I wonder if they just pushed the date way back after it was indefinitely postponed a couple months ago?

Shane D

Supporting Actor
chances are this will never see the light of day. trimark, who put out the video tape, decided to do the dvd on thier own without asking reznor about it, i've read he was as suprrised as anyone when it was announced. so he put a stop to it, which im pretty much glad for.

i do want clean, non-live NIN in 5.1, but not someone else's interpertation of it, if its not reznor's mix, then i dont want it. i would love to see a dvd-a of the downward spiral or the fragile. but, i dont see it happening, so i hope his next release will be cd and dvd -a, cause his music just begs for 5.1 treatment

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
i do want clean, non-live NIN in 5.1, but not someone else's interpertation of it, if its not reznor's mix, then i dont want it. i would love to see a dvd-a of the downward spiral or the fragile. but, i dont see it happening, so i hope his next release will be cd and dvd -a, cause his music just begs for 5.1 treatment
I'd be happy to just see them take the stereo master for the VHS release and master it for dvd as PCM stereo. No 5.1 needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks