What's new

News Hottie (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
Does anyone else think Laurie Dhue is very hot?
She does 1/2 hourly updates on Fox News.
To me she is just about one of the best looking women in the news biz right now.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I'll take "two women that would never give me the time of day" for a thousand, alex
:frowning:

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone else think Laurie Dhue is very hot?
YES!!!!!!!!!

She is the reason I watch the O'reilly Factor :b

I love the way she says "Dhue". Her voice is like velvet, I could listen to her forever.

That I could find a woman so attractive without any idea of what she looks like below the neck or how she carries herself is quite unheard of.

--
Holadem

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
There used to be a website someplace devoted strictly to news babes.... even local ones. I'd search for it, but I'm afraid what might pop up on my screen here at work.

Anyway... I've always had a hot spot for Kristina Abernathy on the weather channel. Did she get divorced.. I've noticed she's not wearing her ring anymore. :)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Anytime I see Rudi on TV while channel surfing, I find myself on that channel until the next commercial break.

Laurie Dhue was sent to the middle east (she's been on the Neal Boortz radio show via telephone) to cover the situation over there.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Guys you really ow it to yourself to See South Floridas own Jackie Johnson.Best news babe period :D She won a recent playboy contest for the nations hotteset news babe. Unfortunately when the asked her to do the photo shoot she declined :frowning: She is incredibly beautiful and intelligent as well ,I cant help but watch every time she is on! :D

Luis S

Luis S

Supporting Actor
http://www.playboy.com/sex/feature/weathergirls/

Unfortunately the pic doesnt show her INCREDIBLE figure.Her face is cute dont get me wrong,but you got to see the total package in action!
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Luis S

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks