What's new

About that new "E" news live anchor... (1 Viewer)

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Remember when hottie Jules Asner (sp?) was on? Well, they this girl named Iguana...err...Guliana replacing her and I keep wondering, is there no one better? She looks like what we call in the medical field (especially in pediatrics) FLK....funny looking kid....meaning one who might have a syndrome due to the facial features. She is way out of her league.
What do u guys think?

MattGentry

Second Unit
Are you serious? She is an extremely attractive woman who can do very well in her respective field. I've seen her on the Donnie Osmond hosted "100,000 Pyramid" (or, whatever that show is) and she was very entertaining. While your opinion may very well be justifiable, in my eyes at least, she is just fine by me...

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
I have been commenting that to myself for months! That chick has a weirdly shaped head. My sister told me, "Doesn't she look like she was teased in school?" :)

Dan Hitchman

Senior HTF Member
So if she's not completely "perfect" looking then she must not continue to have a job on TV as an anchor, or at least be ridiculed?

Is that what some people are getting at? If so, shame on you!

Hell, I'd love to have someone even 3/4ths as attractive as her as a girlfriend! :D

Dan

Al Shing

Stunt Coordinator
Jules Asner is a tough act to follow. Wild On has still not recovered from her moving on from that show. Revealed must have been successful enough that Jules can leave her post with E! News Live. Jules probably wouldn't have any trouble making the jump to one of the major networks, perhaps on Good Morning America, or as the next Mary Hart on Entertainment Tonight.

I don't think the co-anchor position really needs someone with supermodel looks. It's just that Jules does have supermodel looks, so the precedent has been set. The postion does require someone with journalism in her background. Jules had journalism in her background, had a lot of TV experience, and got her start as an Elite model.

According to her bio, Giuliana also has some journalism in her background, and is probably more accomplished as a journalist than Jules. But she has never been a supermodel, so that comparison is always going to go in Jules' favor.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Oh, yeah, Brooke is haaaaaat! I think it Wild On may crap out w/o Brooke. Jules is amazing and one of my favs.

Only thing about Julianna for me is that her tongue looks too big for her mouth. Kinda the same way that guy from the Food Network, Jamie Oliver. Ok, so call me weird.

On another note, did anyone catch Teresa Strasser fill in for Julianna a few weeks ago? She did a good job. She's much more entertaining to watch than Julianna.

Eric Samonte

Screenwriter
Forgive me if I have just stated my observations..and I apologize for the ridicule. But damm, I still wish Jules were still there. Always is nice to tune in to see a pretty face.

MichaelBryant

Stunt Coordinator
I can't stand Juliana. She is a terrible news anchor. My guess is that she must have slept with someone to get that position. Why else would someone choose her?

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
She looks good.

I don't find her ugly...She just is contoured a little differently. No problem at all.

Besides, that's a gorgeous smile she has.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

It's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks